Team Contact for the weekend (click on link to download) and bring completed form
Medical Release Form for each player (click on link to download) no need to notarize for the tournament; bring completed forms
To better serve our participants, DNST is taking advantage of VYSA’s new rules regarding tournament registration. Managers who would like to register their teams ahead of time can now scan all pertinent documents and email them to DNSTRegistration@yahoo.com up until Thursday, August 14. Teams who choose not to register ahead of time can check in on Friday, August 22, 6 – 8 pm at:
Cassel’s 14000 Park Center Road, Herndon, VA 20171
For In-Person registration documents include: 3 copies of 2014-15 state approved team roster, guest players written in at the bottom, absent players crossed out. REMEMBER – please do not write on the original roster!
- Jersey numbers for guest players (must be unique)
- Approved player passes for each player on roster (including guest players)
- Signed medical release forms for each player on roster (including guest players)
- Week-end Contact Information
- Permission to travel forms if necessary (if teams are from outside Region 1)
If you are registering early scan the information into 3 PDF files and use the following naming conventions:
- Team rosters with guest players written in at the bottom and absent players crossed out. REMEMBER
DO NOT WRITE ON THE ORGINAL ROSTER!
- Week-end Contact form
- Permission to travel forms if needed
- Player passes for all players including guest
- Completed and signed Medical form for each player
Email the documents to DNSTRegistration@yahoo.com in the SUBJECT include your club, team name, age group. In the email, include the contact information to follow up with in case there are any issues with your registration packet. Once approved, an email will be sent informing of your team’s completed registration.