2012 All-Star Cup
November 17-18, 2012
Registration is now closed. A list of accepted teams will be posted on the web site in the next few days and by the end of October we will email to each of the club contacts some information they can pass along to their teams. We are in the process of working on the schedules now and it is very unlikely that we would or could add any additional teams but please contact Jody Rametta at email@example.com if you want to be added to the wait list.
Schedules have been posted. Click on the Schedules Link above.
Pre-registration is Wednesday November 14th from 7:00-9:30pm at the Hiddenbrook Swim and Tennis Clubhouse located at 1508 Sadlers Wells Drive Herndon Va 20170. You may register multiple teams at registration and any club/team representative may pre-register. If you pre-register on Wednesday night, you may proceed directly to your designated field on Saturday morning. For those who do not pre-register, you must register at the Site Coordinators Tent at your site Saturday morning at least 30 minutes prior to the start of your first game. At large sites this can get very crowded, so either pre-register or plan to come plenty early. We strongly encourage pre-registration to save you the hassle on Saturday morning.
Items you need for registration
1. US Youth Soccer player passes signed by your club representative. NEW: Player passes DO NOT need to be signed by the player. They do not need a picture.
2. Medical release forms signed by a parent/guardian or by the player if the player is 18 years of age. (You may use your club medical forms or we have one on the web site)
3. Two copies of the team roster signed by your club representative and containing contact information (cell phone/home phone numbers) for coaches. (You may use your club roster but it must contain all of the information required on the tournament roster.) Please make sure the roster lists the player’s jersey number, these are required.
- If you send someone else to Pre-registration to register the team or multiple teams make sure they know what field the team is playing at as this speeds the registration process greatly.
- If items are assembled in the same order (alphabetical or by player jersey number) it will speed the registration process.
Please make sure you pick up your coach’s gift at registration. If you are a U8 Coach, also make sure you pick up your players’ participation awards.
Information for the Tournament
There is no on-field warm-up between games. Teams will take the field ready to play. The home team provides the ball. The home team is designated first on the schedule.
You will be issued a game card at registration. The game card must be returned by the winning team (both teams in case of a tie) to the site coordinator’s tent within 1 hour of game completion. As the game card must be signed by the referee, it is recommended that you assign a parent the task of completing the game card and getting it signed and returned to the site coordinator’s tent. Make sure the game card is completed properly and has your team name and your opponent’s name listed as they are on the tournament schedule.
Administrator/ Tournament Director